New Juwel Rio 180

hi sorry for jumping in, but i'm a bit confused by a lot of the recent posts.Are you trying to upload pics from imageshack to a new post?
if this is the case, why don't you copy the 'direct link' from imageshack, hit the 'insert image' button on the new post page on here & paste in?
If not the case, then please ignore.

hi sorry for jumping in, but i'm a bit confused by a lot of the recent posts.Are you trying to upload pics from imageshack to a new post?
if this is the case, why don't you copy the 'direct link' from imageshack, hit the 'insert image' button on the new post page on here & paste in?

I'm trying to upload from imageshack to this forum so i will be able to update you on the progress of the tank. when my bloody background peice arrives, only waiting on 1 peice, been waiting for over a week now!

As for the uploading of pictures, you'll have to bear with me on that, the description you and Kitty have given me is (in my mind) what i think i'm doing, But obviuosly not quite right!

I'm trying to upload from imageshack to this forum so i will be able to update you on the progress of the tank. when my bloody background peice arrives, only waiting on 1 peice, been waiting for over a week now!

As for the uploading of pictures, you'll have to bear with me on that, the description you and Kitty have given me is (in my mind) what i think i'm doing, But obviuosly not quite right!

Cant even do this post editing properly yet, keep getting stupid error message telling me open quotation does not match the amount closing quotation marks

This is what you have to do: Copy direct link (very bottom right hand corner of pic)
Picture2.jpg

And then paste it here (click the green box next to the envelope:
psODJF.jpg

If you've already done that then sorry!

Just the one 10p stamp :rolleyes: I didn't have to sign for it, so I assume there was some confusion along the way, so it wasn't sent recorded.

By the way, managed to open the cirax box: I stuck a knife between the lid and main bit on one side, then rotated it so that the blunt bit was between the two and pushed the knife along towards the handle (where the blunt side gets much thicker) until the closest seal broke off, then I did the same on the other corner of the side where the seal went. After that, I was able to get my fingers between the two and just yanked it off.

Edit: and I just found out that the box will stay shut if I close the lid again >.<

Thanks, thats great, i knew you'd figure it out

OK, attmept 202

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/84/dsc02325z.jpg[/img

HAHA

CHECK ME OUT!!!!!!!

it didnt look like that when i preveiwed it

[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/84/dsc02325z.jpg

[/img]

now i'm gonna try and do a profile pic! watch this space!

:stupid: hehe. Anyway how's the tank doing? Anything new yet?

No, and i'm getting really P issed off! i had a package deal on the tank which came with the Juwel backround and the filter covers, thermometer, etra filter replacements, autofeeder, But they only gave me one peice of the background.

waiting on the next peice to arrive before i can do anything else unfortunatley.

the wait does give you time to think on your stocking plans...then change your mind...then change it again
wink.gif

do you know what you want to keep?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back