Member Gender???

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I am comfortable with people assuming my gender. And you know my pfp is real, because why on earth would someone make up something like that?

For nicknames, I am comfortable with most of the ones mentioned, and I would love to be called
'Matey'
'My lovely'
'Me ol' fruit' and last but not least
'Sweet'

I'm a little less comfortable with "dude," as that can mean something a bit different amongst old-time Wyomingites like myself. But I don't tend to take offense when none is intended. Life is too short. :lol:

I am comfortable with people assuming my gender. And you know my pfp is real, because why on earth would someone make up something like that?

For nicknames, I am comfortable with most of the ones mentioned, and I would love to be called
'Matey'
'My lovely'
'Me ol' fruit' and last but not least
'Sweet'

I'm a little less comfortable with "dude," as that can mean something a bit different amongst old-time Wyomingites like myself. But I don't tend to take offense when none is intended. Life is too short. :lol:
Hi! How are you doing Bambi

I don't mind being called "mate" by my Yorkshire friend. If he says that to our Czech friend, it's game over.
Does 'mate' mean anything other than 'friend' in Czech?

There was a thread awhile back asking about gender of the members I think

The faces thread died out long ago.

I am such a stunning beauty none of you would read anything I wrote if you could see me. You'd typecast me as a pretty face, well, a magnificent face, and wouldn't consider me intelligent enough to bother with. You know how people are with models. If you were near your tanks, the drooling would pollute the water, so it's best if I keep my face to myself. I know, it's a burden I have to bear, and it's best to carry it alone.

Gender threads are probably part of the culture war problem some people are having. You wouldn't have seen them a few years ago.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back