Member Gender???

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Magnum Man

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I'm a married guy, & not looking for a hook up... but it would be nice to know the gender of the members if there was an icon or something that members could voluntarily attach with their avatar or something... I wouldn't respect you less if you are female, or a "furry"... just sometimes would make it easier to respond ( wording wise ) to someone, if you knew what they are identifying with / as... or is it OK to address everyone as "dude"

too much hassle ???

I'm a married guy, & not looking for a hook up... but it would be nice to know the gender of the members if there was an icon or something that members could voluntarily attach with their avatar or something... I wouldn't respect you less if you are female, or a "furry"... just sometimes would make it easier to respond ( wording wise ) to someone, if you knew what they are identifying with / as... or is it OK to address everyone as "dude"

too much hassle ???
They do have an option to put your gender on the profile... It would be nice though if it was on the "quick view" profile lol. So I agree...
What's a furry by the way?
When a person identifies as an animal........

I am female and you may call me dude if you wish. I'm not uptight and won't have a tantrum about it. Here in the UK we love to use pet names and endearing names of affection. My personal favourites include:

'Matey'
'My lovely'
'Chick' (for a female)
'Me ol' fruit' and last but not least
'Sweet'

Where I'm from folk are quite accepting of being addressed like this....

We do have one member who identifies as a wolf...more specifically a werewolf :werewolf: . Most members know this member...their name is @Colin_T

Last edited:
I am no furry, but maybe a scaley would be better than a slimey.

I don't care what gender everyone here is. I've always suspected you were hermaphrodites, or shapeshifters anyway. You are what you are and it changes nothing here.

I wish people gave reasonable approximates on where they are, as it affects answering questions. Gender doesn't.

I thought @Magnum Man was obviously a woman.

If you can prove you are married and faithful, and can pass a background check, we will let you have the gender information you need.

No offense, but I don't think it would take much to earn a sexual harassment drama in America these days!
If a guy even LOOKS at some ladies (in a normal way) you're gonna get yelled at... Heard of it happening at gyms...
Some cases the guy really was being weird, but there were some where the guys sincerely just looked in a normal sort of way and they were yelled at...
It's sad, cause I'm scared to even walk up to a little girl who fell or something to help her up...
I recently was out saw a girl fall and cry. I almost went over but stopped myself out of fear I'd get yelled at by the parent.
So all I did was ask if she was alright from a distance...
You can't even help people without "looking weird". Especially as a guy

Most reactions

trending

Back