Kick-Off Tomorrow - 2010 Fifa World Cup

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

no excuse for how shoddy england was really no matter what excuse anyone tries using lol

Ash

someone needs to be made accountable for this its not even the same style of football we played through qualifying and as for not taking theo walcot well words dont describe my anger

Just unbelievable!!!... SA leading France 2 - 0 at half time.... Well 45 minutes left... Let's see.... It'll be a major upset!

Well, at least SA made history (albeit negative) in being the first ever host team to go out in the first round....

Now my eyes (and hopes) are on England.... been so busy at work today that I dunno if they've already played today - or are they playing later tonight... Also a make or break game for them.

yes england are through and playing better football again i hope ghana win or draw with germany that would be good for us to get ghana next round

yes england are through and playing better football again i hope ghana win or draw with germany that would be good for us to get ghana next round

You told me once.... you told me twice :lol: Good for them....

Oh No!! England!!!!!...(Seemed like Wayne Rooney was the only player on the field -You were robbed of a goal however). 4 -1 down to Germany!!... Now who will I support now?? - Argentine?

Oh No!! England!!!!!...(Seemed like Wayne Rooney was the only player on the field -You were robbed of a goal however). 4 -1 down to Germany!!... Now who will I support now?? - Argentine?

Huh, he played shockingly...

Finals being played today..... I'm sure by now you all know what a vuvazella is and you're all pleased that it is banned at all future soccer events... (unfortunately... not here in SA)... Matter of fact.... I'm the proud owner of one and I am also very eager to have just one blow at it before the game tonight....

Our medical department issues a free Vuvazellas to anyone doing ... and passing... your HIV testing... he! he!... so I did the test, just to get a free Vuvazella, and now.... I know my status as well.... not that I had any doubts, but a free Vuvazella.... who can resist.... now I can go straight ahead and damage my own hearing.... and my wife's and the animals, and the neighbours....

This is the Vuvazella with a little plastic bag attached....
Vuvazella001.jpg

And... of course.... in the little plastic bag is an armband with "I know my status"..... a condom, and a pamphlet of how to prevent HIV.
Vuvazella004.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back