Kick-Off Tomorrow - 2010 Fifa World Cup

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ok if football starts tomorrow...... I'm locking myself in my bedroom, with my fish, till it finishes with no food and drink! It's on how long? If it's more than half a year then i'll have to come out of my room but less than that and i should be fine!
You probably guessed. I HATE FOOTBALL!!!!!! lol I'm not trying to ruin this thread just saying that's what i'll be doing while it's on.

Alessa x.

Alessa... on this one.... I fully agree with you... I've never been a Soccer fan, & also wish to be locked up for the duration.... it is 31 days of aggony!!!!

Oh lol. Then i'll be locked in my room with my fish for 31 days ! :D

Alessa x.

Or you could just not watch the TV? That would be an easier approach.

I quite like the scenes from SA that I'm seeing, looks like a great nation to be hosting, and looks like everyone is in good spirit :)

I quite like the scenes from SA that I'm seeing, looks like a great nation to be hosting, and looks like everyone is in good spirit :)

We are a nation of 49 Million ppl, (with 11 different recognised official languages and cultures - many more, but officially 11 recognised) so it is inevitable that you will have a percentage of rotten apples in there as well.... but even those rotten apples are currently in good spirit... I mean... with all of these unsuspecting tourists to prey upon... We've heard on the news of a number of incidents already where tourists have been relieved of their belongings.... and there is another 28 days to go.

Im loving this tournament so far!, Im watching Algeria Vs Slovenia atm.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!
watched every game so far this was the worst by a long way

england need to change to 4-3-3 we should have beaten usa atleast 3-1 walcot would have scored all the chances we had that wright phillips, lennon and heskey missed
we played too much long ball we need to get it on the floor to rooney and crouch should be on for atleast 45 minutes not 10

Yeah Ive watched every game to and plan to watch every-game :D , I reckon next game start Upson in replace of ledley and start Joe Cole. Im watching Germany as i type and have got to say they are strong!

Yeah Ive watched every game to and plan to watch every-game :D , I reckon next game start Upson in replace of ledley and start Joe Cole. Im watching Germany as i type and have got to say they are strong!
yeah germans are looking good again but they started strong 4 years ago so only time will tell it didnt help that australia were very poor upson or dawson to be honest dawsons had a really good season give him a go i fully agrea with getting joe cole on the left even if he only plays 45 minutes he can make an impact

Exactly he setup the second goal against Mexico in that friendly few weeks ago.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!
watched every game so far this was the worst by a long way

england need to change to 4-3-3 we should have beaten usa atleast 3-1 walcot would have scored all the chances we had that wright phillips, lennon and heskey missed
we played too much long ball we need to get it on the floor to rooney and crouch should be on for atleast 45 minutes not 10

I enjoyed the Germany Game, The Ghana Game and the Argentina games the most so far.

Yeah i think i agree with you Ace of Spades :) , Im looking forward to Italy tonight though :D

enjoyed the spain game excellent play from the swiss. spain should still get through though cant see them loosing to chile or honduras

enjoyed the spain game excellent play from the swiss. spain should still get through though cant see them loosing to chile or honduras

Me too, and you never know, that's why the World Cup is awesome...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back