Euro 2008

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

(Fergie's face is throbbing even redder than usual!)
PMSL

Just about to watch the one* match of the group games that I really wanted to see, France vs Holland potentially a great game with plenty of skillful footballers, so odds on a dull 0:0 then :lol:

* Spain vs Sweden could be good too though :unsure:

Arfie

PMSL

Just about to watch the one* match of the group games that I really wanted to see, France vs Holland potentially a great game with plenty of skillful footballers, so odds on a dull 0:0 then :lol:

Arfie
I'm glad you were wrong!!! lol

Its a stormer. Great goal from Robben

I'm glad you were wrong!!! lol

I think you'll find I was right ;)

Just about to watch the one* match of the group games that I really wanted to see, France vs Holland potentially a great game with plenty of skillful footballers

:p

I have say though, I didn't expect France to get a spanking :huh: Anyone speak French, I suspect there may be a job vancancy soon :lol:

Holland are looking quite effective, taken Italy and France apart, watch them get a spanking off Romania :rolleyes: The way they are playing, they must be one of the favourites now :crazy: I'm pleased that Kuyt is playing well too and he deserved a goal after setting up two of the goals against Italy.

Arfie

Todays Results

Italy 1-1 Romania

Holland 4-1 France

What a game!! Even AlanS seemed excited!

For once it seems the Dutch camp is not at odds with each other> They will prob play weak team Vs. Romania and then the World Cup Holders/ Runners-up could be out at first stage.....Crazy game, eh?

R.Madrid know how its done, by getting W.Sneider, A.Robben and R.VNistlerooy in team together.

(I Hope Spain continue good form and win their group....Gol Gol Gol El SanMiguel Viva Espana)

PMSL

Arfie

Looking forward to the Spanish - Swedes contest.......(What does PMSL mean?)

PMSL

Arfie

Looking forward to the Spanish - Swedes contest.......(What does PMSL mean?)
:unsure: Peeing My Self Laughing ;)

Arfie

The Dutch look unstoppable.

They have so many good players who are all playing well. Without general team-wind-up merchants there like Seerdorf and Edgar Davids they are getting along with each other much better. I previously thought Spain had the best chance, but it's going to take something special to stop Holland.

Normally when I say something like this, the team I've tipped gets totally thrashed. Surely it can't happen this time. :hyper:

Full Time Result

Spain 2-1 Sweden

Villa scored in the 92nd minute.

If I understand it right, the situation is:

France have to win and hope Romania don't, anything else and they are going home.

If Italy win, and Romania don't, Italy go through.

If Italy draw, then they have to hope Romania get beaten by 3 goals or they are going home.

If Romania win, they are through.

If Romania Draw and so do France/Italy, Romania are through

If Romania lose and Italy & France draw, Romania could still go through so long as they don't get beaten by 3 or more goals :blink:

The most complicated situation would be if Romania lose 3:0 and Italy vs France is 0:0, then Romania and Italy would have the same record and it is then decided on average points per game scored in qualifying and Italy go through.

My brain hurts :lol:

Missed the first 60 mins of the Spain game, apparently I didn't miss that much?

Arfie

Greece 0-1 Russia

Greece are out of Euro 2008

Most reactions

Back