Euro 2008

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

schooly20

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I know this isnt exactly the right section to put this in but......... it by far has the most traffic and I just wanted to see who all that keeps fish is also interested in Euro Cup, and maybe which team you think might
win?

Yes, I'm hoping Spain can finally be a success as they have the players to do it this time. Guapa! Viva Espana!

Holland Vs. Spain in Final would be great, but 'Ze Germans' will probably sneak there way in.

(My local Pub is supporting Czech Republic and offering free Budvar Beer to those who wear a Czech Top and now even a Checky shirt. >An old man was in and just happened to have a checky shirt on and he was presented with a free Budvar as he ordered his Guiness!)

...Will Portugal be contained by the Czechs in second half???

As England are a No Show, im with the Spanish. Although i should probably be with Italy.

EDIT: Holland carnt play Spain in the Final, either Quater or Semi

Not sure, its been a good match so far though!

Edit: Check that, Portugal just scored a second goal. Still is a good match though!

I love the footy

hopefully Portugal to win or Spain or Holland. a fresh team rather than Germany, iTALY OR fRANCE

I am hopeful for HOLLAND to win, would be great if they did. Id like to see Holland and France in the final and holland win :D

No football is boring in my opinion. A bunch of wooses kicking a ball round a field and crying when they get tripped up. Not my thing.

No football is boring in my opinion. A bunch of wooses kicking a ball round a field and crying when they get tripped up. Not my thing.

well why answer this football related post then???

(Title) Who that keeps fish also is keeping track of Euro Cup??
I presumed that this is a two way question that is trying to compare the numbers of people who keep fish and a) don't watch football or b) do watch football. If only football fans are allowed to reply then it should be in the sports section.

2nd thing I don't like about football: Defensive fans :p

edit: Exactly what ace said too.

(Title) Who that keeps fish also is keeping track of Euro Cup??
I presumed that this is a two way question that is trying to compare the numbers of people who keep fish and a) don't watch football or b) do watch football. If only football fans are allowed to reply then it should be in the sports section.

2nd thing I don't like about football: Defensive fans :p

edit: Exactly what ace said too.

:p back lol

maybe splitting heirs but the thread title "Who that keeps fish also is keeping track of Euro Cup??" is an invite to respond for the fishkeepers that obviously like football hence my earlier response.

defensive fan? probably cos I find people who don't like football are very vocal about it which is something you don't get with other sports such as GP, tennis, rugby etc . Its as if its almost fashionable to dislike it and say the same thing "overpaid wooses, prima donnas etc etc"

everyone entitled to opinion of course(like I'm doing here lol) but why do non football likers have to air them to fans of football. (one thing I don't like about non football fans :p

maybe splitting heirs but the thread title "Who that keeps fish also is keeping track of Euro Cup??" is an invite to respond for the fishkeepers that obviously like football hence my earlier response.

Baring in mind this is being posted in the tropical chit chat section then this argument doesn't really stand ;) This is a public forum right?

Its as if its almost fashionable to dislike it and say the same thing "overpaid wooses, prima donnas etc etc"

It is? I just don't like football. But yeah that's my opinion, your entitled to yours so I won't spoil anyyyy of your fun. :D

I don't really see what the issue is about me not liking football but I won't spend any more time on the subject.

Yes geo7x you are right in that this is for both people who enjoy and those who dislike football. It's interesting to see everyones comments. As I have noticed a lot of people on this forum are from Europe, which is really cool. I myself am from the United States where football aka soccer isnt very popular, its growing slowly but will never be anything like what its like in Europe.

The Swiss are the first team Out!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back