Euro 2008

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

excellent match, well chuffed germany won :)

Did you see the match?

the germans were dropping like flies, must of been a sniper in the stands somewhere :shifty: The germs (as i like to call them) are dirty players csn't stand them. Portugal should of went through :angry:

On another note Deco is going to chelsea and lamps is going to inter with mouriniho. I just hope David Villa comes to united now, as he wants to play in the premiership. But he says he wants to play aklongside his spanish teamate torres :sad:

Ballack pushed off for his goal, should have at least gone to extra time. Ahh well you can't win em all, Portugal deserved the win but you don't always get what you deserve.

SLC

excellent match, well chuffed germany won :)

the germans were dropping like flies, must of been a sniper in the stands somewhere :shifty: The germs (as i like to call them) are dirty players csn't stand them. Portugal should of went through :angry:

On another note Deco is going to chelsea and lamps is going to inter with mouriniho. I just hope David Villa comes to united now, as he wants to play in the premiership. But he says he wants to play alongside his spanish teamate torres :sad:

Agree on that> they always seem to win when it matters :sick:

According to Spanish expert G.Ballagge he reckons D.Villa will remain in Spain with both Barca and Real fighting for his signature.....Would be great to see him in Prem. especially with Torres .....or at St.James!! (He will be there in a friendly if he's still at Valencia on Aug9th!)

Maybe if Ronaldo joins Real, then A mega-bid for Villa may happen....? I reckon Sergio(Kun) AGUERO from A.Madrid would be a fantastic signing for them, or J-K Huntelaar/Fabinho.

Todays Result

Croatia 0-0 Turkey FT, Croatia 1-1 Turkey AET, Croatia 1-3 Turkey PEN

Turkey Win on Penalties

Semi-Final 1

Germany v Turkey

Another amazing escape from the Turks.....I missed it live, but knew it had went to e-time. Then when they showed the Croatia goal on 119m, I shouted to me Dad that they must have equalised> then the Turkey goal was shown on 122m and the nightmare drama of Pens ensued... makes a change it not being England knocked out on Pens.

P.s; It's good to see the Turkish did not get involved in violent clashes and tarnish their damaged rep. any more..... :sick:

>>>Will UEFA authorities fine/ban as if it were the English??

Todays Result

Holland 1-1 Russia FT, Holland 1-3 Russia AET

Holland are out of Euro 08, Russia go through

Russia play either Spain or Itlay in the Semi-Final

And so Holland left the game.
Honestly, the last goal by Russia ... what on earth was van der Sar doing? Probably the worst mistake I've ever seen him make. Sure, our non existent defence was to blame to ... but hey.

Nah, ... I can't be happy about Russia winning, but Holland definatly didn't try hard enough to deserve it either.

As for van der Sar ... it's a horrible end to a fantastic career. And I do honestly believe that this is the end of Holland having a chance again in a long time. Everyone knows our defence is probably the worst out of any of the countries entering. Thankfully we had a great goalie (who did screw up today) to rely on. With him gone, I have no hope left for the team.

This is great! First turkey come back and win and now russia win 3 1. Now this the final
SPAIN V GERMANY and i would like spain to win. Spain are a good team, they play well,

This is great! First turkey come back and win and now russia win 3 1. Now this the final
SPAIN V GERMANY and i would like spain to win. Spain are a good team, they play well,

I was sad that Holland got beat, but glad in a way, as I reckon Spain are now in with a good chance of winning it. (24 yrs since trophy)

Today should be a good match.......(I am actually expected to land in Spain at 6p.m tonight, >hope to drop off cases and out to watch Spain Vs. Italy by the beach!)

Ole, Ole, Ole! Espania El Guapa! :rolleyes: "Gol! Gol! Gol!, Torres, Fantastico Passio by Villa"

I was sad that Holland got beat, but glad in a way, as I reckon Spain are now in with a good chance of winning it. (24 yrs since trophy)

Today should be a good match.......(I am actually expected to land in Spain at 6p.m tonight, >hope to drop off cases and out to watch Spain Vs. Italy by the beach!)

Ole, Ole, Ole! Espania El Guapa! :rolleyes: "Gol! Gol! Gol!, Torres, Fantastico Passio by Villa"

I think Newcastle chance of signing Andrei Arshavin getting smaller each match he plays in euro08 :/

Aye> Arsenal are now about to make a bid. (If Ronaldo leaves soon, ManUtd may join the race??)

SSPorts are reporting that we are after the next K.Gillespie in Aaron Lennon.

Quick with not enough end product>>> lets hope he can have a few performances like Gillespie Vs. Barcelona (T.Asprilla).

>>>6Million for him, with Milner going to Villa for 7/8... Linked with Orlando Engelaar from Holland also.(6'6")

Welll KK the man to improve lennon if we sign him. You know how well KK likes wingers :D that would be a good bit of business with milner going.
Gillespie was to fond of the drink and gambling but was very good on his day. Shredded Barcelona defence in the champ league that match was pure class

Todays Results

Spain 0-0 Italy FT, Spain 0-0 Italy AET, Spain win on penalties

Italy are out of Euro 08, Spain go through

Russia wil play Spain in the Semi-Final

Russia v Spain

Well I said I wanted SPain to win, but the Germans would take some beating and it is possible that will be the final.

I can't see Turkey beating Germany with something like 5 injured and 6 suspended, there is talk the 3rd keeper may have to play outfield :crazy:

Spain vs Russia should be a good semi and after seeing the snoozefest that was Spain vs Italy I'm not so confident, but they have shown resiliance alreayd in this tournament. Although Spain beat Russia 4:1 in the group games I can't see that happening again now Ashavin is playing, but Russia do seem to be relying almost entirely on him. If Spain can keep him and Pavylochenko (sp?) quiet then I can still see them winning.

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back