Danny's Cycle...

you could probably add 2/3 more if the filtration is standard/basic. If you have overated filtration you could have another 5 probably.

Overrated Filtration?

Sorry I guess I'm still a newbie :blush:

I am using the filter that came with the tank...
If you have a 10litre tank and it came with a filter, that filter will comfortably filter any tank up to that size
If you had a 10l tank, and went and bought a filter that can manage 20l's, that is overated filtration. :good:

Yeah that makes sense now... lol! :blush:

Which sucks though... cause that only means 2/3 more guppies :(

Does that mean I can't add anymore fish after that also?

Yeah that makes sense now... lol! :blush:

Which sucks though... cause that only means 2/3 more guppies :(

Does that mean I can't add anymore fish after that also?
Well, it would be quite a fit to put more fish in, but I reckon you would be capable of keeping another 4/5 guppies in there since you are a good water changer & have good tap water. Also, live plants are like a natural nitrate eater and lava rock can be used as a sub-filtration [as well as a normal filter] as its holes etc.. are great for bacteria colonys. Someone on a forum that is based on monster fish [& keepers, put monster, fish & keeper together for forum name] has a 50,000 gallon [yes, I did type that correct] and uses lava rock as filtration and does water changes as does any fish keeper

I would like at least 2 black fry.
The other 1/2 I dont mind...

Just can't wait mate :p

Might just send you the cash tomorrow and tell you when to send them lol!

I would like at least 2 black fry.
The other 1/2 I dont mind...

Just can't wait mate :p

Might just send you the cash tomorrow and tell you when to send them lol!
lol, mind though, I'm going to on holiday from 2nd august till the 16th august [2 weeks] so it would be best to send the money by post to have scheduled arrival for the 16th august, then I could send you the fry on the 17th or whenevr

the cost would be;
4 fry - £2.00
p+p - £6.50 [no profit]

PM me your address and I will Send you £10 tomorrow :)

Have you got half black half white Guppies? :drool:
all of the half black fry are showing translucent whitish top half to their body :shifty: these fish were born to be sold to you :p
Also, its o.k if you send the £10.00 tommorow but I won't be able to send the fry till about 17th august as I will be on holiday :shout: :crazy:

PM'ed my address & details. Once I'm back from my holiday, I will ship the fry on the 17th of august, or any time after if you let me know. And by that time, the fry will be much bigger aswell, about 3/4 inch

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back