Danny's Cycle...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
*updated*

Still showing zero's!!!! :drool:

Thank you for sending your address John!

Will send the cash in the post! :good:
:good: be in no rush to get the money to me, I'll be able to send the fry from the 17th so you could just send it standard recorded [if they do that] which takes 4 days I think?

great news about the zero's !!!! Well done you! :good: Soon you'll have your new fish and shrimp too !! All good.

I just went out and bought another new tank today, was only supposed to go look at them. Got brave and upgraded to a juwel rekord 600 (63litres). Gonna fishless cycle then add my white clouds and some shrimp. Still got my 35litre arc tank to set-up too, still in its box. Ahhhh I will never learn, just cycle 2 tanks only to have 2 more to do lol :blink:

At least my minnows will love the extra room and looking forward to having shrimp too......

Now, what to put in the 35 litre and spare 25 litre once the minnows move house lol mwahahahhaha

Gosh!

I wish I had four tanks haha! I think your obsessed though ;)

Yeah I'm so happy to have 2 zero's... :shout:
Feel so happy at the moment with my tank!

great news about the zero's !!!! Well done you! :good: Soon you'll have your new fish and shrimp too !! All good.

I just went out and bought another new tank today, was only supposed to go look at them. Got brave and upgraded to a juwel rekord 600 (63litres). Gonna fishless cycle then add my white clouds and some shrimp. Still got my 35litre arc tank to set-up too, still in its box. Ahhhh I will never learn, just cycle 2 tanks only to have 2 more to do lol :blink:

At least my minnows will love the extra room and looking forward to having shrimp too......

Now, what to put in the 35 litre and spare 25 litre once the minnows move house lol mwahahahhaha
keep the 25 litre for all fry etc
and get the 35 loaded with show class guppies, not to mention get them from a good breeder :shifty: *cough* look at my sig *cough* ;)

keep the 25 litre for all fry etc
and get the 35 loaded with show class guppies, not to mention get them from a good breeder :shifty: *cough* look at my sig *cough* ;)

ROFL Funny you should say that, my daughter wants me to get guppys..........the 25 litre may be reserved for another betta though, but, I do have a spare 18 x 10 x 10 that couold be used......John you are an evil man lol

Your progress is looking very good right now Danny. In a few more days you will be ready to start thinking about some future stocking. If I have read it right, you have about a 15 gallon tank with 2 guppies in it so maybe add one more at a time in the future as you gradually increase stocking. Eventually, your tank will hold 10 to 15 guppies in relative comfort or a mix of other small fish instead of more guppies. I think I saw you talking about some black guppy fry from Tropic John but you must remember that the adult size is what determines the safe stock level, not the size of the fry.

Your progress is looking very good right now Danny. In a few more days you will be ready to start thinking about some future stocking. If I have read it right, you have about a 15 gallon tank with 2 guppies in it so maybe add one more at a time in the future as you gradually increase stocking. Eventually, your tank will hold 10 to 15 guppies in relative comfort or a mix of other small fish instead of more guppies. I think I saw you talking about some black guppy fry from Tropic John but you must remember that the adult size is what determines the safe stock level, not the size of the fry.

Hey.

I think you may be mixed up with the other tank I am planning to cycle.

My current tank is 25-30L (which is 6.6 gallons using the Calculator above)

My current stock is 4 Guppies because a family member needed to get rid of the extra load from his tank (He doesn't understand anything about fish keeping!!) So I took the extra 3 Friday.

I am looking to purchase 4 fry from Tropic_John to get here around the 20th August when My tank will be fully cycled *fingers crossed*
However that's all the fish I will have in the tank. 8 Guppies in total.

*updated*

I haven't performed a water change for over a week now!

Have had zero's for 3 days in a row now! :hyper:

When should I perform my next water change?

great news !! My betta tank is back to zero's too after removing that poison plant lol

Are you checking the nitrates, I think you do a weekly change to keep them in control now, under 40ppm.......but if you haven't done a waterchange for a week, there may be no harm in doing a small one 10-15%, unless your nitrates say different.....

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back