Danny's Cycle...

Danny, your literally nearly cycled now, just a few more days and you'll be cycled and you'll be dying to get your next tank cycling :p :shifty: :pepsi:

*updated*

I have seen my nitrite drop to 0ppm :D

However my PH has risen since I last tested... Is this alright? Cause I'm not too clued up with PH's... :blush:

However everything else seems fine... considering I fed earlier as well :D

danny, you still interested in the 9 normal fry and 1 black one [sinc you asked before I raised the black fry price to 75p, I'll do you the black fry for 50p :)]

danny, you still interested in the 9 normal fry and 1 black one [sinc you asked before I raised the black fry price to 75p, I'll do you the black fry for 50p :)]

Hey Jon.

Yeah I would still be interested, but I only want Black fry really...

I have 4 guppies in my tank, its a 25-30L tank...
How many guppies could I have in the tank before it becomes overstocked?

*updated*

Ammonia has rose to 0.25ppm according to the new colour chart I am following...

I fed last night... maybe that is why?

Should I perform a small water change to bring this back down to 0ppm?

Have noticed that my Nitrite has stuck at 0ppm since the last test also! :hyper:

*updated*

Ammonia has dropped back down to 0ppm without me doing anything...!!!! :good:

I'm not sure how much i have to feed the 4 guppies I have in the tank...
They always look really hungry but I don't want to overfeed them!

I usually get 2/3 'TetraMin' flakes and crush it up... Is that enough?

Anyway It seems like the extra load of fish hasn't effected my results as much as I thought... *fingers crossed*

Progress? or near the end of my cycle?

I reckon your as good as done, give it that qualifying last few days to be sure....mine stayed stable then blipped by trace amounts of ammonia, then came back to zeros again, seems pretty common to have a last blip LOL At least thats what Im hoping

Yeah I really do hope so! :)

Been a long and stressful time... Even lost a Pregnant guppy :( But we have nearly got there! :good:

I'm going to add a few Amano Shrimp to the tank once its cycled!
I hear they are scavengers and can help with keeping the tank in good shape ;)

*updated*

A slight sign of some Nitrite today... :unsure:

Ammonia static at zero since last night!

I fed before bed last night so that maybe why... Will check back later on today to hopefully see zero's!

Mine seem to have raised slightly in my minnow tank...... don't despair, its almost there (geez, that rhymed LOL).
My minnows were on 0 for a few days then I had traces of ammonia and nitrites after adding meds, now the ammonia has gone but nitrites are still trace.....it will go down, eventually <keeps everything crossed>. it seems these little hiccups in the final moments are common, stay strong Hun :good:

It was just a bit of a shock for me to see some sign after seeing zero for many tests...
So much for wishful thinking aye ;) haha.

Well I am adding 'Melafix' each day to fix the tails of my Guppies that my cousin gave me... (obvious signs of nipping)
But that don't seem to be doing anything in regards of water parameters...?

nah, melafix should not change the stats....... just a little blip from adding more fish, i would expect that I think, will just tank a few days to play catch up. (notice how I sound like I know what Im talking about rofl)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back