Check to c if ur fish are pregnant here!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GuppyDude

Stephen
Reaction score
Mollys:

10molly_dalmation2.jpg

Female Molly

molly_female_02_w180.jpg

Pregnant Female Molly

Swordtails:

sword_tail_female.jpg

Female Swordtail

swordtail-female-2309-lg.jpg

Pregnant Female Swordtail

Platys:

gold_wag_platy_w360.jpg

Female Platy

platy_lune.jpg

Pregnant Female Platy

Guppys:

gp36.jpg

Female Guppy

FWF_0004660_20020304140355.jpg

Pregnant Female Guppy

Endlers:

endlerfem.jpg

Female Endler

preggy.jpg

Pregnant Female Endler

Barb:

tetrazona_mg_mic.jpg

Female Tiger Barb

tiger3.jpg

Pregnant Female Tiger Barb

iv gotten a lota requests for pregnant fish pics so i decided to just post my whole collection. hope u enjoy.

I may be wrong, but..

That "pregnant molly" is actually a balloon molly. They're always that size. Cant even imagine a pregnant balloon molly!

And once again I may be wrong, because livebearers are really my specialty, but arent Tiger Barbs egg layers? She is probably laden with eggs.

But hey, I may be way off track. :crazy:

Dakota

I have pregnant balloon mollies. They look like they are going to literally explode! It's creepy. They look like they will split open any day.

Dakota Ice said:
I may be wrong, but..

That "pregnant molly" is actually a balloon molly. They're always that size. Cant even imagine a pregnant balloon molly!

And once again I may be wrong, because livebearers are really my specialty, but arent Tiger Barbs egg layers? She is probably laden with eggs.

But hey, I may be way off track. :crazy:

Dakota
Dakota, you're right. The picture he has labeled of a "Pregnant Molly" is just a Balloon Molly. You can tell from the overall shape of their bodies and the style of their mouths. (Balloons are more upturned than regular sailfins and lyretails)

Also, you said Livebearers are really your speciality - threw me off a bit. Mollies are also livebearers. :)

i do understand that that is a balloon molly. the molly pics i put togeather are probably a lil misleadeing considering iv got non pregnant dalmation mollys and then a pregnant baloon molly. and yes that balloon molly is pregnant. it belongs to my friend who took the picture last month. and i do know that tiger barbs lay eggs but they are commonly cept along with livebearers so i just decided to put in there.

SO QUIT YOUR *****IN!!!!!!!...lol just kidding. :rofl:

lol thanx, i thoght it would be a help ill try and make a better one but this will have to do. i sorry about the molly pics guys.

I saw that picture on www.aquariumfish.net ofthe balloon molly

Really helpful pictures but they bring back memories. They make me SOOOOO glad I'm now too old to get pregnant! :rofl:

I must add that just the thought of a pregnant balloon molly makes me wince. Guys you don't know what you're missing by not being preggers! :D

SnowyZMom B)

jvis0606 said:
These are great photos of the pregnant fish - thanks!
i agree! those pics are really awesome and very helpful :) thanks GUPPYDUDE! just a bit disappointing tho... cos now i don't even think my platy is pregnant compared to the pic. drat! but i'm still hopeful! ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back