Biorb 30L - Dont Hate Me Please!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hey it's been a while since I've last been on here. Been very busy lately new job and such so spare time is scarce!

However I'm pleased to announce my tank is thriving and Im loving it!

I have a gorgeous male beta called frank who is the main attraction and some small tetra and a shrimp.

Hoping to get more shrimp soon as I find him so fascinating!

Anyone have any experience with shrimp?

Hey it's been a while since I've last been on here. Been very busy lately new job and such so spare time is scarce!

However I'm pleased to announce my tank is thriving and Im loving it!

I have a gorgeous male beta called frank who is the main attraction and some small tetra and a shrimp.

Hoping to get more shrimp soon as I find him so fascinating!

Anyone have any experience with shrimp?

I have a couple of shrimp - can't remember what type they are. I originally had three but one mysteriously disappeared. The other two are quite happy bumbling about the tank minding their own business! I love watching them - you're right- they are quite fascinating! Just feed them on sinking pellets.

Personally, I would do a crustacean tank. Get a crawfish and a few shrimp.

Scouse, I am going to be a bit blunt here. I would never have 2 neons in any tank. no matter how small. It is not that they must have company to survive but rather that they look so much better in groups of at least 6 or 8 of them. They are schooling/shoaling fish and small numbers simply do not do them justice.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back