Reaction score
couldn't help but take a few snaps...

zipper%20(3).JPG

zipper.JPG

zipper%20(1).JPG

zipper%20(2).JPG

come here honey!!
zipper%20(4).JPG

btw they are separated at the moment because their getting jiggy and Gonzo is too young to make me some babies so has to be stopped. In 2-3 months time I'll let them them together again.

awww...so pretty :wub: I love the fourth picture. Great head shot ;) and I nominate it for POTM

OMG, they are GORGEOUS! Beautiful pictures!! I just love them, especially the head shot :wub:

I'll second the nomination :)

Dangerousdan said:
:dunno: Dont keep telling him how good they look or the only head shot will be is own cuz it will be so over inflated!

:kewlpics: :rofl: :cool: :dunno:
It's ok everyone, he's the local nutter :p

You Got it Gonzo's the lil lady...well not so little now she over took Zipper in size a month back.

She's not too crazy, loves darting aorund like a women pocessed when i get them out though.

~_~... I cant believe you named the girl Gonzo! Poor little girl! LOL, its a cool name anyway!! Good luck with the babies. If I lived closer I would steal one from you :wub:

Lovely beardies Paul! That will be the next reptile I add to my collection. How big are yours now?

opps forgot this was going for a while.

I named them with universal names going on personality, at the time i didn't knwo there sexes.

there both about 13" at the moment, always growing though.

Most reactions

trending

Back