Zebra Loaches

Zikofski

Chatroom Moderator
Chatroom Moderator
Reaction score
what is the minimum size tank for zebra loaches do the grow to the same size as clown loaches?

The zebra loach Botia striata grows to about three inches long, so nowhere near the size of clowns! I've kept them quite happily in a three foot tank :good:

They're a very nice fish, I've never had any trouble with mine :)

The zebra loach Botia striata grows to about three inches long, so nowhere near the size of clowns! I've kept them quite happily in a three foot tank :good:

They're a very nice fish, I've never had any trouble with mine :)

kl :) thnx for that was thinking about them until i read up they nip trailing fins of angels :( please correct me if i am wrong :)

thank you anyway :D maybe a different tank :D

I've never seen any of my zebras nip anything, although I haven't kept them with angels myself. I find it very unlikely tbh.

I've never seen any of my zebras nip anything, although I haven't kept them with angels myself. I find it very unlikely tbh.

okay il take a note of that :) thank you :D

I find the zebras are very playful & seem to like chasing other fish around, they do look like they have little nips at some of my rosy tetras, but I've seen no damage caused/

I find the zebras are very playful & seem to like chasing other fish around, they do look like they have little nips at some of my rosy tetras, but I've seen no damage caused/

kl thnx for the insite :) i do love loaches would love clowns but can't with my tank size, saw zebra's in the store and looked amazing :D i shall think about it in the future then thnx all :D

Zebra loaches are brilliant fish and are not aggressive in the slightest. I wish i had more. There's an idea....

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back