Zebra Loach

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cooper2085

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi all, i have a few zebra loach in my new community tank however i am struggling to get the to eat.

They dont seem to actively take any flake food, they wont take cyclops, they wont have tubiflex or daphnia. And they turn their noses up at algea tablets.

Any help would be appreciated!

I know its a tad late but if they still aren't getting into the whole feeding thing you could try squashing some common run of the mill water snails for them to munch. If they are shy turn their lights out, but if you want to watch them feed have some background lights on (just not bright near the tank, and then sit very still and quietly). My Pakistani loaches can't resist
drool.gif
some squashed snails, you could also try some mosquito larvea (wrigglers) that is something else that never lasts in any of my tanks. My Pakistani loaches are so greedy now I don't have to worry about lights on or off they just adore their squashed snails. I would also give live blood worms ago or frozen ones that aren't freeze dried, but again do it when the other fish think its nighty night time.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back