You make me

Botia "yoyo loach" almorhae
needs rocky ground.
Bolivian Mikrogeophagus needs fine sand or mud.
Ancistrus sp. likes sand so that it buries inside.
Less important for Cardinal tetra, leerii. barbs.
Provide evidence that botid loaches
need rocky substrate, and what harm sand with rocks can possibly cause.
@anewbie
The physical appearance of B. almorhae sensu stricto is something of a mystery. No pictures of live specimens appear in any scientific publications we've read and we've been unable to find a certified image of one anywhere meaning it's possibly never been seen in the aquarium trade. Instead the...
www.seriouslyfish.com
What is this meant to prove?? Byron already showed you why it does nothing for your argument, and how harmful the person in this video is to the environment.
Give me links you already found
As
@anewbie already said, your own link. To Seriously Fish, a respected site. I'll quote it for you, just in case;
"
All botiids need a well-structured set-up although the actual choice of décor is more-or-less down to personal taste.
A natural-style arrangement could include a
substrate of
sand or fine
gravel with lots of smooth, water-worn rocks and pebbles plus driftwood roots and branches."
I read it many times and as I said it many times I always have a basis for natural habitat parameters and set up. I believe in atavism.
So even when proven that they don't need a rocky substrate, by your own source no less - that they're not suffering any harm or ill-effects, nor being prevented from practicing any natural behaviour, you're still going to use it as an excuse to nitpick at
@Circus 's set up?
So it isn't about the welfare of her fish at all. It's about never admitting to being wrong, or expecting all of us to perfectly replicate natural habitats, with no room for the slightest variation, no matter how harmless.