yoyo loach

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tilster17

Reaction score
Hello all, I was wondering if my loach is gettng enough food. I have an algae eater (pleco) also. I think the loach is going after one of my guppies. Are they not compatible or maybe its not getting enough food. I thought any food that fell to the bottom it would eat.

I do throw in a pellet every once and a while.

Any help would be great.
Joe

30gal tank
1 mickey mouse
4 red eyes
4 guppies
1 yoyo loach
1 pleco

You should put in either shrimp pellets or a algae wafer once a day, maybe twice. You also should have a group of 4 :)

really 4 eh? Maybe I should get rid of the Loach. I don't think my tank can handle 4 plus others.........

THanks for the help.

My wife just called and said the 1 guppy is dead and the tail is gone. I just got them on tuesday.

Is this a new tank? Also, your plec needs to eat also, unless you have enough algae for him you have to feed him - algae wafers and they also love fresh veggies (courgettes, cucumber, shelled peas and lettuce)

Tilster17 said:
really 4 eh? Maybe I should get rid of the Loach. I don't think my tank can handle 4 plus others.........

THanks for the help.

My wife just called and said the 1 guppy is dead and the tail is gone. I just got them on tuesday.
Yeah if you don't want more you should take him back to the store, if I could I would take him but that's not possible :p

I have two yo yo loaches and they get along grrrrrreat.
I must have had them for about a year and a bit now. I have had no real problems, apart from them trying to get into the filter system :/
Apart from that they have been very good, kept themselves to themselves.
My loaches eat anything, flakes or the ocassional freeze dried shrimp pellet or krill.

we have 2 yoyos & if you buy them some frozen or dried bloodworm from your lfs they will love you forever!!!!!!!! they also love all sorts of catfish tablets,dried tubifex cubes, lettuce & all other sorts of frozen beasties from your lfs (brineshrimp, mosquito lavae, daphinia etc)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back