You've Created The Perfect Tank...

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

You've finally fully stocked your tank with Inverts, Corals + Fish...It looks beautiful and theres n

• Sit back and admire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time to setup a bigger tank and move everything over and add more stuff!

• Keep this one and set up another!

• Other (Please state)

• Total voters

Siamese Fighter05

Fish Herder
Reaction score
You've finally fully stocked your tank with Inverts, Corals + Fish...It looks beautiful and theres nothing you can do to improve it...now what?

Hey peeps :)

Just wondering what you'd do when you have created your very own 'perfect' tank. I have only got a few corals in my tank ATM (Thanks Chac) But can imagine how it would feel not to get to look forward to adding anything else to the tank.. :angry:

Just wondering what you'd do? I think i would setup a bigger tank and move everything over and start again.

Well I'm replanting my freshwater tank in a bid to rekindle some interest in the saltless side of the hobby.

Probably plan my next tank for when I move house, or plan the tank I'm hoping to be able to set up at work.

Having said that, I'm no where NEAR a perfect tank...

You show it off to the freshwater people in Tropical Chit Chat and laugh at their envy.

Tank = Finished

Nah, you got the wrong hobby Dan, tanks are never finished, they just keep taken up more room in my house

:lol:

Not been in the hobby long but I think I'm righ tin saying that no-one is ever finished with a tank there's always somthing more to do. Chac's got it

If you do feel you can't do any more then frag frag join a club swap.... if your still not happy the start a breeding program?

You show it off to the freshwater people in Tropical Chit Chat and laugh at their envy.
i have seen freshwater tanks that would kill saltwater tanks and upkeep of a highly planted tank and marine i think is comparible.

Foster's and a cigar. SH

Have you no patriotism? Sam adams and a cigar :D

I've drank every flavor of Sam's they've put out sitting in front of my tank. I consider it done right now, but might add a closed loop. All I have to do now is trim the corals, do some WC's, and scrape off the coraline.

The prop tank, now that is an endless supply of fun.

I keep both. My planted is a bigger PITA than the marine! :fun: Not the way I invisioned it when I bought it! :lol: And deffinately , some FW tanks are Jaw droppers! Thats whats awsome about this hobby. Amano's large nature aquariums beat alot of marine tanks that Ive seen. :good:

I voted Other.

In all my years of marine keeping i have seen some stunning tanks. There is one thing that commonly connects the enthusiaasts of these tanks with the hobbiests that have tanks that are less developed. They all tell me " There just needs this little thing to be done". Or " I know i just did that job but now its done i feel i need to tweek this etc".

Basically i dont think any hobbiests can every sit back and enjoy for more than a few huors at a time.. the longer they look at their beautiful systems the more jobs they find themselves! :shout:

and upkeep of a highly planted tank and marine i think is comparible.
Maybe a FOWLR but when you get into the easiest corals such as softies and 'shrooms it instantly becomes more difficult than a planted tank. When you get into harder corals like SPS there is no comparison in terms of maintenance and difficulty to a planted tank.

Most reactions

Back