YouTuber Jacob Feder pulls pythom from toilet

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Do you have to flush 3 times before you go so nothing comes out while you're sitting on the loo?

My mum said nothing is going to come out of the toilet and bite me on the asss, but that snake and video says otherwise. My mum lied. Not sure about the yellow water tho.

It kind of makes me grateful I live in Australia. We might have some of the most dangerous snakes in the world but at least they don't come up the toilet and bite you.

Well glad you liked the clip, I uploaded another video to my channel yesterday,

I'd welcome any of you guys to subscribe and share with others, I am please last night I hit 500 views, which is 140 more views than I had when I started marketing efforts on the 14th. I need to get 100 subscribers before I can have an official name inmy link. as you can see above its randomised gobledegook lol.

As for Jacob Feders channel its pretty good! He reviews all sorts of animal activities!

Ouch. You’re right @Colin_T, in Australia you have the world’s deadliest snake counted by human deaths. (Not venom toxicity)

The Small Brown Scaled Snake!! :devil:

A sea snake off the coast of some foreign country has the deadliest venom, but not the cause of the most human deaths.

It kind of makes me grateful I live in Australia. We might have some of the most dangerous snakes in the world but at least they don't come up the toilet and bite you.
Isn't it Australian spiders which do that? Well not come up out of the toilet but lurk inside the toilet and bite you.

Isn't it Australian spiders which do that? Well not come up out of the toilet but lurk inside the toilet and bite you.
I’m sure they do, but you won’t remember anything in the next 30 minutes unless the get the antidote. ;)

Yes we have red back spider that look the same as the American black widow spider. The female red back spider will regularly move in behind a toilet or around the back of pot plants. They are venomous but once they have their web set up, they don't move from there. The smaller males wander around and they are poisonous too. Having said all this, nobody dies from red back spider bites. They are timid and don't want anything to do with people.

Along the east coast of Australia is the funnel web spider. These are poisonous and the females live in burrows, but the males wander around looking for females. The males are aggressive do bite people. They can also survive at the bottom of swimming pools for a week or more without drowning.

Back to snakes, the Taipan is a variety of brown snake that is the most dangerous snake in Australia. There are different species found around the east coast, up north and in the desert. Taipans are very aggressive and will attack people and animals and bite repeatedly. They inject huge amounts of venom and the venom is very poisonous.

In Queensland there are rabbits that hunt and kill Taipans. There was a farmer in Queensland who kept finding Taipans without their heads. He set up cameras and eventually filmed a group of rabbits attacking and killing the snakes.

Amazing video of a palaudarium, it has an aquatic lizard in it too at 5 minutes in,

Still not technically the most venomous snake in the world. The Banded Sea Snake is the most venomous snake in the world.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back