Your Wish List...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wow! When you make a wish, you make a wish... But, come on, if you are going with this, you've got to have some other things in the tank (perhaps bay would be a more appropriate name). What else?

I'd also like a huge amazon biotope or marine setup.

If I were starting a breeding project, L number plecs would be my choice

James.

10x4x4 km tank with school of hammer heads.

Do anyone know if I could have breeding pair of blue whales as centre piece fish.. ? Also i heard HMS Ark royal is for sale.. Could I use it as ornament in the tank? Would it leach chemicals in to my tank?

Do anyone know if I could have breeding pair of blue whales as centre piece fish.. ?
Of course you can! Just cycle your filter first...

Also i heard HMS Ark royal is for sale.. Could I use it as ornament in the tank? Would it leach chemicals in to my tank?
I think you might need to coat it with something to stop it leaching; yacht varnish?!

Mine would be (in my dreams anyway) a pressurised tank so I could keep deep sea biolumiescent fish and jellyfish :D

Mine would be (in my dreams anyway) a pressurised tank so I could keep deep sea biolumiescent fish and jellyfish :D

Now that would be cool!!

I really don't know what I'd go for if I had no limitations and had to just pick one... Maybe a huge Tanganyikan sandsifter setup...

Mines kind of simple. 5ft marine setup :) would lie to get my 4ft tank setup soon which was going to be discus but now I'm really loving my angels ATM.

Someone to clean my tanks for me? Pretty please?

A tank with JDs (normal ones), an Oscar or 2, Polypterus sp., Sevs and other big Cichlids. OR an Rio Tapajos biotope Cichlid tank with a large group of Geophagus sp 'Tapajos' and other Rio Tapajos Cichlids.

Put simply - SA/CA Cichlids :drool: and a group of polypterus :hyper:.

AmazonFTW

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back