Your Wish List...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Harlequins

***Corydora Crazy***
Reaction score
I so want to have tons of tanks,breeding all sorts of fish,although mainly corys,which for some reason i love :lol:

But at the moment i would love to set up a tank to breed Kribs,i think Kribs are awesome,but with my love of corys would never add them to my set ups... :sad:

So come on gals & guys - If you had to choose one tank set up other than community,what one species would you wish to choose?

Honestly? if i had the money and space?

a 10ftx4x4 aquarium, with sloped substrated back to front, filled with wood and java fern etc.

and the biggest shoal of neons or cardinals ever seen...

would look amazing...

I would love a huge Amazonian biotype... Sorry it isn't a single species, but since when in nature do you see just a single species? I'd rather have a set up that looked like it was just cut from the Amazon and dropped into my tank - maybe something on the order of the aforementioned 10'x4'x4'.

I'd also like to have that size tank ... with CLEAR water (my 55g for some reason has had clear water only for a short time) and then have all sorts of different tetras in it, in large shoals. Cories on the bottom, too. And great looking, unusual plants. And a hired hand to keep it clean!

I'm torn between 2. I would either go a huge shoal of denisons but because they are community fish. I would have to go with a whole tank of cichlids. Would love to have loads of different kinds of cichlids in the tank, but if I had to pick just 1 species I would maybe go for the Electric Yellow Cichlid (Malawi Cichlid).

I would love to have a huge tank, like the size of a room, and have a group of 12-15 silver sharks heavily planted!

But that will never happen.

Probably be a severum tank. Different types. Definitely red spotted and rotkeil severum though.

for me just a tank that big id have to get in to clean it!!!!! with loads and loads of discus!!!!!!!!!!

A huge tank with millions of cories in it.

My own house with a massive basement mad eof tanks, as in a maze so that when you walk through it all there is is fish :) but pretty tanks with like, antique big heavy stands and frames.

Oh and a swimming pool size pond because ive recently found I love ponds but my concreted back garden and stubborn mum means ill not get one till i buy my own house :(

I'd love to have a 55 or a 75 full of Amazon puffers. I have 4 of them right now and they do not fight like I thought they would. I love them and would love to have a lot more...that would be costly though they only eat frozen or live foods.

Most reactions

trending

Back