Your House Pics

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
I've just been looking at the "Your car pics", and found the backgrounds vey interesting with the different indigenous architechture of your homes in the different countries.... gives one a feel for the prevailing atmosphere in the area......

Below is my house in a sort of townhouse complex in Thabazimbi South Africa... (directly opposite the complex swimming pool).

I'd love to see yours (I showed you mine)

SDC10152.webp

SDC10151.webp
 
in the process of buying a brand new house, its lovely, soon/if i get it, i'll defo post!

kool thread!
 
That a legal parking Nelly???.... Looking at the markings in the middle of the road, another vehicle would barely pass if another approaches from the front.....

Nice abode!..... All one house or is it a block of flats??
 
no its not ilegal here in england if theres yellow lines next to the curb then u cannot park<coaches come up and down regular :blink:

no its a block of flats iam on the 3rd floor
 
another vehicle would barely pass if another approaches from the front.....

Yep that's UK roads for ya :D
 
Here's a pic taken right after I landscaped the front of the house a couple of years ago. It has grown in pretty well.

dsc0117327fc.jpg
 
A fairly typical terraced cottage (mine is the one with all the crisscross windows & black gate). Personally I will never (through choice) live in a new build again. I prefer age & character (which is what my current home has) :)

IMG_2337c.jpg
 
I really find this interresting.... Like a world tour.... What tree is that in the foreground Tolak? (Clear to see you are a patriot)

I,ve been to London some time back and can recall the "typical terraced cottages" like yours Bloo.
 
nice houses you lot got......mine would lower the tone i think!!!!!! crummy old end of terrace in crummy area :(
 
lol, Tolak you redneck :) only kidding. But it is very partiotic of you flying the flag :cool:
it matches your avatar

forgot to add I live in a fish tank. Damn glass houses allowing people to see my butt when I'm swimming around
 
nice houses you lot got......mine would lower the tone i think!!!!!! crummy old end of terrace in crummy area


gowon.. Fergal!!.... Show us a pic anyways.... Take me to Middlesex... I'm curious.
 
you're only interested coz it has sex in the place :)
 
me in my house, and you can see my butt Ludwig :blush:
 

Attachments

  • fish_in_bubble.webp
    fish_in_bubble.webp
    9 KB · Views: 158

Most reactions

Back
Top