You Wanted Riccia Pics Well Here They Are

phlawed

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Started out with one cup of this stuff off ebay for about $8 after shipping....well here it is in 10g i put it until i could decide where to put it in my planted tank haha

Bloody hell thats a lot of riccia!
How long did it take to get to that much?
Is that java moss on the grid? Are you going to put the riccia on the grid?

riccia is about 2 weeks old in the tank, that is java moss, but was just trying to save some that had gone bad, our lfs keeps terrible java moss, if you buy a clump of it you might get 5-10 good strands of java moss.

What are you going to do with all that Riccia?

dont know yet, lfs owner said he would buy a cupfull off of me for his home tank rest im not sure of just yet, i dont know if i want to go through the hastle of putting it in my planted tank

dont know yet, lfs owner said he would buy a cupfull off of me for his home tank rest im not sure of just yet, i dont know if i want to go through the hastle of putting it in my planted tank

Riccia is nice........ but messy. Very messy. And hardwork to maintain too. I had it for a while (actually, it was mini riccia, but whatever), and finally decided to get rid of it because it was too much work and too messy, well, I still had bits of it floating around in my tnak for a good couple of months afterwards!

Most reactions

Back