You Said What?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nakomis90

i lurvs the feesh 3
Reaction score
Haha RIX SED I CAN HAVE A CORNSNAKE wooooohoo
haha and before anyone says but you breed mice....
i wont feed ANY of MY pinkies too it!!
i couldnt!
but anywhooo

has anyone got pics of there hatchlings/corny setups?

This is Pecan when we first got him.....He's a normal possibly hypo.

Pecan1505.jpg

The best thing to keep them in when they are little are RUBs (Really Useful Boxes) from Staples. A 9 litre would be fine at this size as they don't like big spaces too much. Ours have a hide and water bowl in the cool end and a hide in the hot end (toilet rolls cut in half make good hides for babies). Paper towel is ideal on the bottom and it's easier to clean up after them too. Then you can upgrade as they grow. A couple of ours are being moved in a couple of weeks time to a proper viv now they are bigger.

Hope you have loads of fun with him :good:

lol :eek:
:eek: hes identicle too little hyppy
:eek:
well she doesnt have those eyebrows haha!
ooh as hs gets older can you keep posting after each shed id love too see how he turns out :eek:

Lol.....will try to get some updated pics today as it's sunny. He was 7grams when we got him and now is 30grams....so he's grown abit, although can still be a fussy bugger about his food lol

Lol.....will try to get some updated pics today as it's sunny. He was 7grams when we got him and now is 30grams....so he's grown abit, although can still be a fussy bugger about his food lol
haha im still in 2 minds on whether too breed my own pinkies as i have some mice that arent good enoiugh too go into any specific strain...
but i doubt i will :/

I know people who do but I wouldn't be able to do the deed myself!!!! And with just one it wouldn't cost much to buy the frozen pinkies in. We get them for about 40p each.

Here's the boy Pecan.......looking abit dull cos he's due to shed soon so will get some more once he has :good:

DSCF8517.jpg

DSCF8519.jpg

I know people who do but I wouldn't be able to do the deed myself!!!! And with just one it wouldn't cost much to buy the frozen pinkies in. We get them for about 40p each.

Here's the boy Pecan.......looking abit dull cos he's due to shed soon so will get some more once he has :good:

DSCF8517.jpg

DSCF8519.jpg
oh netty hes a beuty!
i dunno i do have one female who has fairly big litters cares for all the other babies but kills her own.. o could freeze her ones when theyre dead i dunno ill probably not tho its easier too buy them in :)

Well if she is killing some of them and you can get them into the freezer quickly, then no reason why you couldn't use them.

Well if she is killing some of them and you can get them into the freezer quickly, then no reason why you couldn't use them.
yeh shes a devil shes in with a litter of 9 that arent hers she loves them.....
dhe has her ownb litter she kills em :/
:unsure:

That's a weird one......I wonder why she does that :crazy:

That's a weird one......I wonder why she does that :crazy:
lol its bad but has good points like if shes had a new litter and killed them then she feeds the other mums babies acts as a wet nurse and the babies grow huge :)
when i feed hypolotees ill post pics of her feeding if she'll alow that haha

You'll have to pm me the feeding pics. Some people aren't keen on seeing them unless it's on a rep forum ;)

You'll have to pm me the feeding pics. Some people aren't keen on seeing them unless it's on a rep forum ;)
haha i gonna be out all night so rix is looking after her... :unsure:
but ill get pics up tomoz

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back