yo yo

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pebbles

Fishaholic
Reaction score
this probably sounds a silly question because of course there is only one type ,isnt there?thing is i have 4 of them , not a snail in the tank either since i had them. had 3 together and they grew up , probably 2.5 inches long now .a while ago, probably 6 or 8 mths ,i got 3 for another tank , one died soon after having him and then one vanished . the remaining one was put into the tank with the three[muskateers i call them lol]. thing is he has never grown any bigger ,so is he a different yo yo or is he just destined to be small.?he plays and swims with the others ,he is just the tiny one , still only i inch long. :) pebbles

Is it marked in the same way? There are many Botias, many have superficially similar markings. What strikes me though is you say it is only about 1" - the little one is not Botia sidthimunki is it. They have very variable markings, but never grow large.

Botia sidthimunki is actually a highly desirable little fish - not always available. Just a thought.

no ,pretty sure it isnt, although is the same size as some i have seen , same markings as the yoyo but, colours very much darker, markings almost black and quite distinct, will try and get a pic of the big and the little. [if they will keep still]

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back