Yey for this forum!

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
I just wanted to say, that with all the stuff that has been going on with certain people *cough*, I for one am proud to be here! :D I might be new, but I've been a member of other fish forums before, and this one is the best by far! *hugs to everyone* Y'all are sooooo nice, and so helpful and we definitely have some experts! :thumbs: Thanks to everyone who is so awesome, and a " :X " face to the "others". haha... Yey for FishForum.net!!! :wub:

I'll drink to that (but then I would wouldn't I :* ) :) :hooray: :- :fish: :pepsi: :beer:

same here! this is the best forum around, not only the best fish forum but also the best forum in the world :D

I don't drink so High five to everyone! :D I think this is a great forum and I love how we respect each other.

As for what he said about taking all the customers and hoping that we will run out of things to say, that is never gonna happen! How could we run out of things to say? What a stupid comment! :crazy:

So I would like to say thank to you all for being so nice and helpful. :wub: It is ok to express opinion just as long as we do it in a respectful way. :)

Cheers to you all! :flowers: :D :) :wub: :fun: :# :fish: :band: :drink:

Ok, maybe I got a little carried away with all these smiley faces.

Good call julie. I recommend everyone i know that keeps fish to this site. Very nice place, and fun too. Good job William :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back