karigupi
Fish Herder
My 52" tank has been emptied & the channa moved into a smaller tank, I was planning on keeping this one for marine eventually, but that is likely to be a couple of years away & I will probably buy a new tank then anyway, so should really stock this one.
At the moment we have a pair of very lonely looking malawi cichlids in there, i'm not sure if I will rehome these though, or are there some interesting fish which will work with them? I think they are labidchromis hongi (excuse spelling mistakes)
The volume is approx 240ltrs, I already have a livebearer tank & a puffer tank, plus the snakeheads of course, so am looking for something different.
What interesting fish would you suggest for a tank this size? Its not high enought for angels unfortunately.
All suggestions considered
At the moment we have a pair of very lonely looking malawi cichlids in there, i'm not sure if I will rehome these though, or are there some interesting fish which will work with them? I think they are labidchromis hongi (excuse spelling mistakes)
The volume is approx 240ltrs, I already have a livebearer tank & a puffer tank, plus the snakeheads of course, so am looking for something different.
What interesting fish would you suggest for a tank this size? Its not high enought for angels unfortunately.
All suggestions considered









