Yet another Newbie

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Alviss

Reaction score
hello people. glad theres a place like this on the net. theres seems to be alot of mixed opinions abot how to look after your fish. ill proabably asking for you peoples advice alot. ive had a coldwater tank for 3 weeks and 3 fish have already died and have just purchased some new ones.anyhoooooo

nice to be a member.

laura

Hi and :hi: you will get lots of help on here.
How big is your tank? if its only small it could be due to over stocking the tank cold water fish tend to need lots of room as they can grow quite big.Did you cycle your tank before adding the fish.
If you give us a bit more info on your set up we will be able to help you more. ;)

Welcome Laura,
There is a wealth of experience within this place. Just ask.......and someone will give you an answer. If you have a personal enquiry send a PM.
We are all here to help.

:hi: To the forum.

This is a really good place for your questions. It seems to me like you're going to frequent the coldwater fish section. :D

Coldwater fish have higher oxygen requirements than tropical fish, so you should look into that.

A couple of books on goldfish (I'm just presuming that this is the type of fish you have) care and general tank info and maintenance should help you prevent problems. :D

Hi Alviss :)

Welcome to the forum :hi:

I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts. :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back