Yes, I am new :)

cichlidmommy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi :)

I have had fish my whole life, and have had everything happen that could possibly happen.

Right now, here is what I have

55 gallon with African Cichlids (not sure what kind, but will post pics and try and get some help on that). I also have a Jack Dempsey, a Convict and a Jewel Cichlid. Now, I know you should not keep them all together, but they get along great, so I am not breaking up the happy family :) I also have pl*co (learned that on here) and a Sun Catfish.

29 Gallon with 2 Mollies and a Swordtail. There are not many because the Sword's wife died, and I just moved them in there from a 5 gallon tank. They will get some new tank mates soon.

5 Gallon is empty except for a pl*co. he will go into the 29 soon.

I hope to learn a lot of things that I did not know, and I hope to make some great fish friends :p

Thanks!

:hi: Your tanks have the same idea as some of mine! This is an awesome forum and you'll love it here! :wub:

:hi: to the forum.

I'm gald to hear that you've had fish for a very long time. however, there are still many things you could still learn and many new fish you could raise. :nod:

Join our school.:D
:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:

Hi there cichlidmommy, and :hi: to the forum! It's good to have another experienced fishkeeper who can help out the newbies :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back