yep another new one

Danni

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Danni, I'm from Sydney, Australia and I've been browsing this site for a few weeks looking for answers to a fish crisis that seems to have settled down now thank goodness. My tank has been set up since June, mostly thanks to my gorgeous boyfriend Mark. Although we live a long way apart and don't often get to see each other, we share an interest in our babies. So far we've enjoyed 3 bronze cats, 10 white clouds, 6 zebra danios, 3 cherry barbs and 8 rummy nose tetras. As I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as I wish I were when it comes to my tribe, I'm hoping for lots of useful information from you guys further down the track if I need to seek help. Introductions over ... will let you get on with it!

cheers Dannielle xx

Danni said:
Hi everyone,

My name is Danni, I'm from Sydney, Australia and I've been browsing this site for a few weeks looking for answers to a fish crisis that seems to have settled down now thank goodness. My tank has been set up since June, mostly thanks to my gorgeous boyfriend Mark. Although we live a long way apart and don't often get to see each other, we share an interest in our babies. So far we've enjoyed 3 bronze cats, 10 white clouds, 6 zebra danios, 3 cherry barbs and 8 rummy nose tetras. As I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as I wish I were when it comes to my tribe, I'm hoping for lots of useful information from you guys further down the track if I need to seek help. Introductions over ... will let you get on with it!

cheers Dannielle xx
G'day moit!!!! Ava Beeah! :fun:

Fawstahz.... Ozdrelien fo' beeah!

Hi Danni and welcome to the forum! :hi:

This is a great forum with lots of friendly people. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back