Yellow Clown Goby

SaltNoob

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have heard some people saying that a yellow clown goby will destroy my lps or sps.... I have one and I really want to have frogspawn and toadstool etc and I am worried that my yellow will end up eating them? should I be ok? I feed them every day.

-Tyler

I have heard some people saying that a yellow clown goby will destroy my lps or sps.... I have one and I really want to have frogspawn and toadstool etc and I am worried that my yellow will end up eating them? should I be ok? I feed them every day.

-Tyler

They nip on them and if they're breeding, they'll actually create a spot for the eggs on a sps species, can't recall the name off-hand. Most of the time, ut's that they just sit on the coral, which is what they're supposed to do, as they are typically found in areas with sps. I was going to get one, because they are too cute, but a couple of friends told me that they don't really do much of anything except sit there and I really prefer more movement if I'm going to get a fish for the 2.5g. I'm opting for the panda goby instead. Supposedly it moves more, at least for a goby. They don't really move much, now do they? :lol:

-Tyler

They nip on them and if they're breeding, they'll actually create a spot for the eggs on a sps species, can't recall the name off-hand. Most of the time, ut's that they just sit on the coral, which is what they're supposed to do, as they are typically found in areas with sps. I was going to get one, because they are too cute, but a couple of friends told me that they don't really do much of anything except sit there and I really prefer more movement if I'm going to get a fish for the 2.5g. I'm opting for the panda goby instead. Supposedly it moves more, at least for a goby. They don't really move much, now do they? :lol:

Mine moves! Whenever I am in front of the tank he swims all over and up close to the glass! He will then swoop back to the mushroom then to the other mushroom on other side. I just got some zoas which he has sat on a few times as well. But, I wanna get toadstool for my tank upon getting some better lighting and just wanted to make sure he doesn't kill it.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back