Yay!

:hyper: ooopsie - apologies, Lucy - I think a few of us on here have assumed your name was Jess!!

Ok, so I guess now you're going to tell us that Jess is your puppy?

Athena

ps - why not just keep the snails? - I've got them (lots!!) in my tank and they really help to keep things clean! Was a bit put off at first as I thought they might wreck my plants etc but they haven't at all and are quite interesting to watch, too.
 
Kk. Thinking of a loach but now i think i'll just get more mates for my albino corys (2 of them) i'll gget 10 for mroe bottom action. Yes my name is lucy and my puppy (now a dog) is called jess. I dnt mind being called jess i love that name.
 
Hey, Lucy! I can imagine the fun you're in for...Do a lot of research in the coming months, and it'll be even more fun. There are other Loaches that are not as difficult as Clowns, and don't grow as big. Check out YoYo loaches and Zebra Loaches. They act like Clowns, but don't get nearly as big.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top