Yay, finally got my 20

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

StanTheBetta

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I got a 20 High today from my dad today I'm very happy. I can't set it up yet though because I don't have a hood at this time though. Dad is supposed to see if he has one that fits it and if not I'll buy one sometime soon. This means I can finally get some corydoras! I'm so happy :) Now i just have to figure out where I'm goint to put it because I have like no room :(

I say give me your computer and you can put your new 20 gallon on top of your computer desk, that was just recently unoccupied :rofl: . So j.k. Congrats on the new tank. Have fun with it. ;)

:flex: ♂ Good Deal. A 20 gallon is a nice size... not too big or too small. Enough
that you can have some fun decorating it and have quite a few fish. Have fun. As far as cory cats are concerned, a long tank is always better than a high, so you have more
bottom space for them to cruise around, and you can have more of them.

Actually I think I'm going to add my serpaes, black skirt tetras and guppy to the 20 along with the already cultured penguin filter :) Then I want like 4 corys and a dwarf gourami and um I dunno :E So that will leave me with only neons in my 10 gallon which I want to add otos too and I think that wittle filter will support them. SO I just need to get that hood, and I'm going to get sand for the substrate of the 20 and I'll be set... oh and a heater!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back