Xbox

chishnfips

WHAT! You went over my Helmet!
Reaction score
Not that I want one, I am A PS3 man, Xbox might burn me if I touch it!!

But someone at my work is looking for one and I was helping but all we could seem to find is a 4gb version or a 250gb version, is that really all they do now?

Not that I want one, I am A PS3 man, Xbox might burn me if I touch it!!

But someone at my work is looking for one and I was helping but all we could seem to find is a 4gb version or a 250gb version, is that really all they do now?
you do know this is a fish web site but it could make good fetcher but you will have to take out the insides

thats prob why he posted it in the gerneral hobbies under Computer Zone...

and to the OP, im sure even the 250Gb is cheaper (and better) than your PS3...
Only kidding - i dont want to start a war. For the record i own both, even if my PS3 is broke...

lol my bad did't realise this site hade other Catagorys

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Uh huh, funny old world...

okidoki, I thought that a 4gb was quite small, its quite a jump from 4gb to 250gb eh. Do they do external drives for them or something?

yup you only get the 4gn and 250 gb versions now and you cant even put a old hdd on the new consoles you have to buy a cable to do data transfer from the old hdd to the new hdd its annoying i would have got a new one if it was not such a farse, but micro$oft do like to make things awkward :)

personally i still prefer the old elites anyway and if mine ever breaks AGAIN (3 normal ones broke before my elite) i will be replacing it with a second hand elite not a new one :)

Ash

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back