=x I Dont Think Snakeheads Are A Viable Option =(

bagu

Shouldn't you be looking to the right?
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Spalding, Lincs
i was at my LFS today, after they re-vamped...

i told ma that i am gonna get 2 channa. Orientalis she said but they look horrible etc etc, anyway i won her over in around 30mins :shifty:

so we pulled into the LFS, and oh my god, there were these few baby cockatoo cichlids :blush: :blush: :blush:

so so so so so so cute :wub: :wub: they are tiny, around 1", i think i picked a male and female, the male i believe looks like a full on yellow finned type, is it the triple yellow?

anyway, i couldn't resist and i brought them, on the way back my mum laughed and said "lovely snakeheads you got there!" oh god lol

anyway, they are very shy and are hiding in the foliage at the back, might try and get pic's tomorrow :lol:

o what a day -_-
 
you silly person
angryman.gif
 
aw i think we have all been there and done that lol
 
awww bless ya, they sound adorable, we need piccies! I'm getting my channa soon, couldnt resist, you'll get them one day i'm sure you just need another tank lol
 
awww bless ya, they sound adorable, we need piccies! I'm getting my channa soon, couldnt resist, you'll get them one day i'm sure you just need another tank lol

I've been following your thread, you are so lucky! It all is starting to take shape ;)

I don't think another tank is possible =(

But if I had it my way, there would be more than 1 tank haha, can't wait to get mine!

Good luck with yours :)

Bagu
 
i reckon you could talk her round for a new tank :)

love to some see pics too when they are not so shy :)

congratulations,


shelagh xxxx
 

Most reactions

Back
Top