Wutcha Gonna Get At The Sale?

JawsA10

Fish Crazy
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Texas
haha! my dad is letting me check out the sale at petco!! :yahoo: im gonna get a 55g and 20 gallon . 1 for my pleco and i for my salamanders. what are YOU getting at the petco sale?? (if your going)
 
I'd definately get a 55 gallon so I don't have to share with my daughter.



bit mean sharing a tank with yr daughter let her have a bedroom its much kinder lolololo :lol:

sorry couldn't resist
 
ya if theyre having a sale might as well get the biggest you can!
 
Is this nation wide? or just where you are? and when?
 
hey, im not the one who found out. they said it was but....................... im puttin my trust in there posts o ya it ends the 26. just enough time formy parents to get back from vegas pack up and we go
 
apparently here it ends the 10th.

all aquariums 10% off :hyper:
 
I know it's on in the midwest until Saturday. A local breeder who is into dart frogs at the moment referred me to his frog board this weekend. Although TFF probably won't allow links to it, I can check out the locations of some of those members who have gotten tanks so far, & get back to you.

BTW, the guy with the frogs who I got the Oceanic 33 gallon cube for already had his wife pick up 2, and has no more room on his racks. My wife likes the cube, so I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up & keep this $150 tank I got for $30. :)
 
umm i live in the southwest........ :D maybe its the same????? god i hope so!!
 
Ok, this frog board has posters from New Hampshire & South Carolina, west to California, Arizona & New Mexico are in there, Minnesota & Wisconsin south to Texas & Florida. Colorado is well represented, I know its on in the midwest, so that sounds like nationwide to me. :)
 
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.........................
 

Most reactions

Back
Top