Wow Check This Out

does look very good but i do wonder why they are have set it up and never bothered to run it themselves if it has that potential for earnings
 
I was thinking that too russ,,seems odd. Damned nice set up though. Hunted behind clock on mantlepiece but don't have 45k sitting there :(
 
I have just aksed the following question to the seller: "If the profit margin is so high, why are you not running the business yourself?"

I look forward to his response although i do believe he may have a genuine reason.

This statement did make me chuckle though: "Help to set up is available-its not rocket science."
 
Funny enough me and my partner have been thinking of making an offer on this place.
Looks like a new lil business but I have also spoke with a LFS who are closing down so gonna wait and see if I can get a deal on the local ones.
 
would a business person really try to buy or lease a shop on Fleabay?
 
This has been on Ebay for months and never sells he's tried all different starting prices, even £20!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top