Wouldn't this be amazing?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I dont know I am not a big fan of these gizmos, I am the smart fish tank cleaner, Roomba for glass? I hope it can sense fish that wont get out of its way or long fins could get damaged, I have Bettas who think its fun to play chicken with the magnetic thingy when I clean the glass, Its not uncommon to hear me yell " get out of the way dopey " when I do water changes.

I am also not a fan of automatic fish feeders, or those week end fish food blocks, products that claim " it reduces the need for water changes " , products that claim " xxx drops of product yyy to zzz gallons of water will lower your ph" food or products that claim to " enhance the fishes colour" ( healthy fish dont need any help to look great).

As Byron once told me " Everything you put in your tank gets into yur fish, all your fish need is lots of clean warm water, plenty of room some live plants and a high grade pellet, they will do the rest ", Thanks Byron.

The Camera bit is cool and yes I want 1.

I went away for the weekend this summer and ended up pointing the home security camera at the fish tank instead of at the door or windows just so I could watch our fish. During meals while waiting for the waiter to bring over the food I'd tell my daughter.."let's watch the fish show" it was great. :D Picture quality was bad but we could still see them swimming along.

:hyper::yahoo:i want i want.

not really the cleaner part but the camera.:big_boss:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back