Jpmc™ Fish Crazy Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 224 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Watching fish. May 26, 2009 #1 Would a male betta and an emerald cory/catfish fight? Just wondering.
WILDER Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 5, 2004 Messages 21,639 Reaction score 12 Points 38 Location GB May 26, 2009 #2 Corys and betta can be kept together. But you can't keep corys in less than a group of 3.
Jpmc™ Fish Crazy Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 224 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Watching fish. May 26, 2009 #3 Wilder said: Corys and betta can be kept together. But you can't keep corys in less than a group of 3. Click to expand... Ok, what happens if cories are in less than 3?
Wilder said: Corys and betta can be kept together. But you can't keep corys in less than a group of 3. Click to expand... Ok, what happens if cories are in less than 3?
kizno1 Fish Connoisseur Joined Jan 6, 2009 Messages 5,300 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Norfolk, England May 26, 2009 #4 nothink there just happyer so its best to keep as many as you can how big is the tank? and some bettas will live fine with anythink but others are extreanly agressive and will attck anythink so it depends on the betta
nothink there just happyer so its best to keep as many as you can how big is the tank? and some bettas will live fine with anythink but others are extreanly agressive and will attck anythink so it depends on the betta
WILDER Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 5, 2004 Messages 21,639 Reaction score 12 Points 38 Location GB May 26, 2009 #5 Ok, what happens if cories are in less than 3? There happier in groups.
Jpmc™ Fish Crazy Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 224 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Watching fish. May 26, 2009 #6 Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm glad I asked. One more question, they can live in coldwater, right? I do believe so.
Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm glad I asked. One more question, they can live in coldwater, right? I do believe so.
kizno1 Fish Connoisseur Joined Jan 6, 2009 Messages 5,300 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Norfolk, England May 26, 2009 #7 no there tropical fish and need a heater
WILDER Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 5, 2004 Messages 21,639 Reaction score 12 Points 38 Location GB May 26, 2009 #8 I agree with kizno