BethK
Rattie tat tat
Hi All
I have Betta only tanks and would like to have a couple of shrimp in both tanks, mainly for algae and clean up control
I have moss balls and live plants in both tanks, one tanke has 3 female bettas in (30ltr) and one tank with 1 male betta in (18ltr).
What shrimps would be best in both tanks and what is the min/max amounts allowed?
Thanks
I have Betta only tanks and would like to have a couple of shrimp in both tanks, mainly for algae and clean up control
I have moss balls and live plants in both tanks, one tanke has 3 female bettas in (30ltr) and one tank with 1 male betta in (18ltr).
What shrimps would be best in both tanks and what is the min/max amounts allowed?
Thanks






![[The most] technical standard with how to raise King kamfa fish](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_6f1df260e246d4c9.webp)


