World Cup Rugby - Kick-Off On 9 Sept.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

missed that one, no dedication
rolleyes.gif
Have we converted you yet?

No, not converted as yet. I will watch any international game of anything provided Ireland are playing, the rest I'm not so bothered about. My nieces boyfriend is always trying to convert me as he's a rugby player, plays for Northampton Saints but Gaelic football will always be the number one sport for me, followed closely by hurling and then football. Don't support any premier league teams, just watch them. The SPL is a different matter though. :good:

Yes!!!.... 7 minutes into the game and South Africa leading Samoa 7 - 0.......

This is not good.... After leading 13 - 0 at the break,..... SA won the game by 13 - 5..... (no score in the 2nd half)..... If they intend to stay in this world cup.... they better jack their game before facing Austaralia or NZ..... (or even the Irish has a great team this year)

Surprise of the series (I think) is Tonga beating the French!!..... and then England!!!!.... you just snatched it from Scotland.... Wilkenson left his kicking boots at home (with the penalties), but pulled it through with a single (lucky) drop kick..... well done England!

The Italians play a mean (dirty) game, so I'm glad Ireland beat them 36 - 6..... Right!!!.... so now we start round 2..... Quarter finals and already I'm nervous with South Africa having to play Australia!..... our first real challenge. (with Francois Steyn out of it with a shoulder injury)

I am a nervous wreck..... We've just taken the lead for the first time deep in the 2nd half, but the fat lady has not yet sung!!!.... South Africa 9 - 8 to Australia....

Being an Englishman with a Welsh surname and my middle name is Gareth (after Gareth Edwards), I'll be fully behind the Welsh in the morning - might even have cheese on toast to show my patriotism!

I am a nervous wreck..... We've just taken the lead for the first time deep in the 2nd half, but the fat lady has not yet sung!!!.... South Africa 9 - 8 to Australia....

Well..... It is water under the bridge..... We lost that one (for those who do not know yet), 9 - 11...... BUT!!!..... I'm not going to be a bad sportsman to say we've been cheated out of the game by a blind referee...... I'm just pleased that he was suspended after the match and will not do any further high level refereeing!!!!..... That does not put us back into the world cup though..... so unfair. SA was dominating in all aspects of the game, yet we lost!.... (even admitted by the Australian press).

And yes!.... I am also behind the Welsh.

Guttsy play there by the Red Dragons with 1 man shy..... Leading in all faccets except final score..... Needed 10 more minutes...

Guttsy play there by the Red Dragons with 1 man shy..... Leading in all faccets except final score..... Needed 10 more minutes...

I cannot believe this!!!!! I just cannot believe it..... We currently have a replay of the Wales/France game,....... and the Welsh are making all the same mistakes as they did this morning!!!.... when will they ever learn?????

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back