🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

What Should I Name Her?

• Blue Ray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grace

• Survivor

• Aphrodite (Greek Goddess of love, beauty, & pleasure)

• Total voters
Here are a few pictures, not the best, but all I could get! I'm a bit concerned about some black spots on her side, so I posted on the emergency section! She needs a name!

Her and the spots that worry me:
78e0e7bc.jpg

Top View in her old container once I've started the water acclimation:
5d7ee814.jpg

Another Top View - right after offering some tropical flakes:
e546ce63.jpg

Her in the tank (i put an old shirt around it to make it not so bright for now):
845568b3.jpg

Thanks for keeping up with the updates. It is quite interesting to follow your rescue mission! (now I'm hearing the Mission Impossible music, lol) :lol:
Good job, MisssMarie, and I hope this little Betta girl will reward you with responding to your intervention and care! Your parents did an awesome job raising you! :good:

Oh, I just saw the pictures, she looks like a little mermaid! She's beautiful!

I'm going to start a poll in a bit and ask what you guys think her name should be! So if you have any suggestions, go ahead and throw em this way!

Gonna post the poll in about 45 minutes!

Me too, she's going to fit right into the family :) She's going to stay with me until the day she dies, and I'll always spoil her rotten and make sure she's taken care of

Shes lovely! I saved a betta from the petstore today. :) I hope she has a great life! I can't believe she's still in the cup she came in!!!

If you don't mind me asking how often should I feed my betta?

Most reactions

Back