Wills has stepped down from moderator duties...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I really hope you guys are kidding lol

Don't worry, @Rocky998 it's a joke that we have a meeting room in an exclusive tower block and a private jet etc etc. All we get is a handshake and a 'retired mod' banner :(
Even if you guys do get paid. So what? It's a lot of work to be a mod and put up with crazy people online. Like me 🤪

You get the respect from members who have known you as a great mod. It's a good "salute" in a way...

I think the only 'benefit' is that we have is a 'supporting member' banner without making a payment. Banning spammers and putting up with crazy members is considered as supporting the forum :)
Yah those are some good perks!

No. I doubt they actually get paid for this.
They need that to keep the forum running. There is monthly charges and anything they want to be added costs as well.
The extra money probably just goes into the next month expenses...
I never cease to marvel at how the most obvious joke eludes you. I wish I had a spare bridge to sell to you.
Your naivety drove Wills to a hermitage .

I never cease to marvel at how the most obvious joke eludes you. I wish I had a spare bridge to sell to you.
Your naivety drove Wills to a hermitage .
Well again, I always say it's hard to understand a joke over messages. You have to add in emojis or something. Drop a hint.
And me having a couple of mental disorders that mess with my ability to pick up on certain things, it can be hard to understand other people's jokes and humor when they don't really say if it's a joke or not. So hints are always nice. I always TRY really hard though...
Plus you kinda are not someone I see as a joking type. With things you have mentioned before I'm unsure if I should laugh at things you say or take it seriously. So most of the time I take what you say seriously.

I think the only 'benefit' is that we have is a 'supporting member' banner without making a payment. Banning spammers and putting up with crazy members is considered as supporting the forum :)
Banning spammers is also one of the benefits. :lol:

Is @Wills doing ok though?... Feel like I haven't seen him active for a while...

Most reactions

trending

Back