andywg
Bored into leaving
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2004
- Messages
- 6,350
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 36
- Location
- Somewhere else, as I am banned...
I would still not want to keep the clowns in a 75. They can get larger than a foot. On a similar note, once they hit full size (though this can take up to 20 years) they will eat things like neons as they will more than easily fit in their mouth.
I wouldn't worry about waiting for algae before adding a plec as most prefer other foods with a large number of plecs preferring a meaty diet of mussels and bloodworms.
I have a royal and the max size given is anywhere up to 18" depending on the species, so again, I would be wary of that species in a 75.
The largest problem with your list is a number of smaller fish with a few big ones. That normally doesn't work fantastically and you have to decide whether you want a small fish community or a larger fish community.
One final point, what sort of filtration are you using?
I wouldn't worry about waiting for algae before adding a plec as most prefer other foods with a large number of plecs preferring a meaty diet of mussels and bloodworms.
I have a royal and the max size given is anywhere up to 18" depending on the species, so again, I would be wary of that species in a 75.
The largest problem with your list is a number of smaller fish with a few big ones. That normally doesn't work fantastically and you have to decide whether you want a small fish community or a larger fish community.
One final point, what sort of filtration are you using?







