My wife has atank in which she breeds Guppies. She has adult Guppies and fry in the same tank (yes they have survived lol). At the moment she is having a bit of a problem with algae which she would like to get rid of. Unlike myself, she isn't into the heavily planted tank scene (which would help) and I was wondering about loaning her one of my Siamese Algae Eaters for a while. The thing I'm not sure about is wether the Algae Eater will go for the fry (they range from the newly born to about 15mm in size). Before anyone asks, I do know that these are proper Siamese Algae Eaters and not Flying Foxes or the Chinese variety. Any help will be very appreciated as I would probably have my personal bits painfully removed if my fish ate all her fry
.
Cheers
Ian
.Cheers
Ian








