Wildfires… our area is being evacuated

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sorry to ask this but what about your medical issues? Doesn't that limit what you can do as far as evacuating the animals?
I understand you want to help but please don't push yourself too hard
Thankfully although my legs were numb this morning, they aren’t anymore. I may push myself but it’s needed. I will have limited capacity but I can still do stuff if needed, I just try not to cause it makes it worse in the long run. If I needed to I could still hop on a horse bareback and fly the the wind ;)

Thankfully although my legs were numb this morning, they aren’t anymore. I may push myself but it’s needed. I will have limited capacity but I can still do stuff if needed, I just try not to cause it makes it worse in the long run. If I needed to I could still hop on a horse bareback and fly the the wind ;)
Ok... Just please... Please be careful

We freaked out when this alert came through, then they sent another saying they accidentally sent it, our area isn’t quite under evacuation yet this was the neighboring town turning to level 3
30F2CEA2-66BE-42E0-8244-A75EED71A42E.png

Most of the out of control fires in Canada have been on the western side. There are a lot of them.

Here in the east, I hate those orange skies, but I haven't had one get close to me. I know for me as an asthmatic, even a moderately distant one has its effects. Stay safe.

Living out there, you'll know the dangers better than most of us. Please check in when it has all calmed down. We will worry.

A barn that my coworker also works at is in the process of evacuating all 50 of their horses. A big job for sure

I really hope all the animals do alright as well...

Most reactions

Back