why do i have runty looking fish ?

evilbunny

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
it seems that in every small group of 3 or more fish i have one fish that isn't quite like the others

i have one extremely small tetra and it's kinda umm twitchy and nervous all the time ( like all the small nervous, twitchy characters in movies, u know the ones that have done something wrong and terrible, like rons rat in harrypotter and it turns into a person - that's what my tetra reminds me off)

i have one small bala shark that is waaay smaller than the other two

and the same with my angels, but i do have another one with what looks like a defect on it's dorsal fin, the top part of it bent over, kinda like free willy (i cant' remember the whales name :) ) but not bent side ways but backwards

i just wanted to ask why ?

The whale from 'free willy' is called 'willy' lol.

I notice this sort of thing in my fish too... not necessarily that they are smaller or twichy but that each one has a unique characteristic that distinguishes it from the rest (in appearance - character-wise they are all very very different).

Only thing is, I don't know why... :p

i am just back from florida wher free willy stayed and was trained, and the family is calle shamoo!! they realesed willy or what ever his name was!! :fun:

I dunno why but i have a runt tetra aswell, its a proper loner and jsut sits behind the same leaf all day, comes out to eat, tehn goes back to the same leaf again. weird. i guess some fish are jsut..small.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back