Why Did You Join Tff?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Goggy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I joined because i wanted some information about Clown Featherbacks how about you? 
smile.png

I joined as i was a noob and it looked very knowledgable, ohhhh and the chat function aswell. :)

Wanted some advice on many things as I was new to the hobby and also thought it would be nice to be part of a fishy community who share my interests 
fish.gif

Munroco said:
I wanted to talk about fish with like minded people.

Yup, this. That and it's great way to borrow good ideas from people.

Joined as was a total newbie and wanted to learn about fish keeping and how to cycle a fish tank :)

I joined because I had a sick Betta and this forum looked like the most active one in the emergency section..

Then I learned lots of stuff from people here, which helped me coming back.

I joined because i wanted to learn, and chat with people about fish because no one around me cares about fish lol

I joined because I wanted to read about kitchen spam, but the mod team is too thorough. 
angry.png

But the fish conversation is nice too. 
sleep.png

I joined to see if I could figure out why my mexican dwarf orange crayfish were ill. To this day, I still don't know what happened. :(

I also like to hear others perspective on different aspects about fishkeeping. :)

I joined because i love to share pics and my experiences. I enjoy being able to chat with and meet new fishy friends.

well i joined because i was suddenly presented with a tank on my birthday 3 weeks ago and i thought i better get some help and advice fast Lol

sawickib said:
I joined because i wanted to learn, and chat with people about fish because no one around me cares about fish lol
SAME
Another question, did you guys started of as total newbies at fish and are now experts? and are fish your favorite animal? I loved fish since i was 3 my dad made me like fish since my dad introduced me to his 100 gallon discus tank

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back