Who's your favourite in your tank at the mo?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Wyld-Fyre

Fish Addict
Reaction score
My favourite fish/es is undoubtedly my Yo-Yo's. Unfortunately, I have resisted the temptation to stare at them for too long to notice who's-who, and to then give them individual names. At this moment, they're still too difficult to tell apart.

I ask myself, why can't one them surprise me by doing something really unique from the others? :lol:

Yo-Yo's are the best!

My bristlenose plec - Hades :D . Although I think Hades is a female. The fact that she spends most of the time hiding makes the outings much more interesting to watch.

:rolleyes: That's a difficult question to answer! My favorite fish would have to be my orange female Balloon molly! Although I do like my male snakeskin guppy, Tango! :wub:

My Amano shrimp!!

When i do get to see one they captivate me for ages!
They got theese little claws that move like the speed of the light putting food into their mouths!

All my fish have their own noises I make up of them as groups and the shrimp noise is the best... Mauw, mauw.
Sad I know, but when the house is empty nobdy can hear me.

In fact we had the rabbits in the house over winter and I was singing the garry glitter classic... Dya wanna be in my gang to them. When it got to the "Oh yeah" bit i put my head in the hutch to sing it right at them and scratched my face on the way out!!! :sad:

Mine has to be my Clown Loach. He's such a character! He 'digs' in the gravel by grabbing gravel in his mouth and throwing them to one side. He has a castle and used to sleep in one of the towers, vertically, and go to bed at the same time every night but is now too big and sleeps between the heater and the tank. And he has also got into a habit of lying on his side on the bottom of the tank for no reason instantly making us think that he is dead!

What an active life he has!

:rofl:

my favoutire would be "tuna" one of my platies. he has a weird swimming pattern because of damaged fin and resembles a tuna swimming.

or big bertha my other platy. that fish has back!

in my aquarium - grimace (my first fry ever) :wub:
in my betta tank - Q (only one in there)

Most reactions

Back